- Job Title
- (Not just another) Customer Support Technician
- Start Date
- MetaSystems USA
Are you good at puzzles? Can you explain how you solved them? We are looking for a skilled Customer Support Technician for our growing office in the Boston, MA area. The candidate will join our strong Customer Support team to provide service, installations and training, which includes travel in the US and Canada, as needed.
We provide training through a personal mentor and a structured onboarding process for this entry-level position. After three months you will be able to:
- Perform service and preventive maintenance in laboratories at customer sites
- Answer technical customer inquiries by telephone or email
- Install instruments together with our Customer Support Specialists and Applications Engineers
- Provide training and support to customers for all of our instrumentation on-site and by remote access, including workshops
- Support our Quality Management (ISO certified 13485) by maintaining our database and Device History Records
- Independently research to provide customer-specific solutions.
The position is full-time and the primary place of business is the MGI Boston office.
We are looking for a friendly, positive, self-motivated, quality-minded and versatile team player who is professional with customers and interested in working to grow the company with us.
We offer competitive compensation, paid health insurance and the opportunity to implement your own ideas.
Desired Education and Experience:
- Bachelor in Biotechnology or related field, Master degree would be a plus
- 1 year of experience in Biotech laboratory (not mandatory, but helpful)
- Experience in imaging and microscopy would be a plus
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Good communication skills
- Good technical troubleshooting skills