About 100 guests from 36 countries met on the XVIII. MetaSystems Distributor Meeting (DM) in November to exchange experiences and to get to know new trends and developments at MetaSystems.
Break Apart Probe
- Order Number
- Package Size
- 100 µl (10 Tests)
The t(11;14)(q13;q32) chromosomal translocation is the hallmark of mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) and is found in approximately 30 % of multiple myeloma (MM) tumors with a 14q32 translocation. Variant translocations can fuse CCND1 also with other genes, such as IGK or IGL.
- Multiple Myeloma and Plasma Cell Neoplasms (MM)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas (NHL)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
Two green-orange (2GO) fusion signals representing the two normal CCND1 loci.
Aberrant Cell (typical results):
One green (1G), one orange (1O), and one green-orange (1GO) fusion signal, indicating a chromosome break in the CCND1 locus.
- Vandraager et al (1997) Blood 89:349-350
- Fonseca et al (2002) Blood 99:3735-3741
- Wlodarska et al (2004) Leukemia 18:1705-1710