Fluorescence in situ hybridization has become an essential detection assay in today´s routine diagnostics. However, long hybridization times of many hours to overnight are still a restrictive factor. We have refined the production process of our FISH probes to reduce background and artefacts and to improve the signal to noise ratio, particularly in short-time hybridization. Since mid-2015, one hour hybridization on lymphocytes is an integral part of quality control for all XCyting locus-specific probes at our manufacturing facility.
XL CLL Probe Kit (XL DLEU/LAMP/12cen + XL ATM/TP53)
- Order Number
- Package Size
- 2x 100 µl
The XL CLL Probe Kit is a combination of probes covering the most frequent chromosomal aberrations in CLL. For a more detailed description please refer to product XL DLEU/LAMP/12cen (D-5055-100-TC) and XL ATM/TP53 (D-5046-100-OG).
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- Multiple Myeloma and Plasma Cell Neoplasms (MM)
- Doehner et al (2000) N Engl J Med 343:1910-1916
- DeWald et al (2003) Brit J Haem 121:287-295
- Nelson et al (2007) Am J Clin Pathol 128:323-332